- You’re on the homelands (and waters) of the Wampanoag people. Be a respectful guest.
- Martha’s Vineyard is located off the coast of Cape Cod, Massachusetts, and is only accessible by air or sea.
- At less than 88 square miles, it’s easy to travel around the Island.
- There are six towns on Martha’s Vineyard: Edgartown (which includes Katama), Oak Bluffs, Tisbury (aka Vineyard Haven), West Tisbury, Chilmark (which includes Menemsha), and Aquinnah (formerly known as Gay Head). Each has a distinct flavor.
- Our population jumps from about 17,000 people in the off season to more than 100,000 people in the summer months.
Everything you need to know about Martha's Vineyard, including that crucial first step of getting here.
What You Need to Know About Martha's Vineyard